To respect other speakers and maintain the schedule,
time discipline is compulsory
Invited speakers have been allocated 30 minutes for their presentations including questions and answers.
Presentation: 20 minutes
Question and Answer: 10 minutes
Oral presentation speakers have been allocated 15 minutes for their presentations including questions and answers.
Presentation: 12 minutes
Question and Answer: 3 minutes
Young Researcher Forum Presentation
Speakers in the young researcher forum have been allocated 5 minutes for their presentations including brief question and answer.
Presentation: 4 minutes
Question and Answer: 1 minute
Optional: Poster presentation to enable extended discussion
In order to facilitate a fuller discussion of the work presented in the young researcher forum, speakers of this forum are also welcome to present a poster for the same abstract.
Posters should be prepared following the guidelines for poster presentation below.
- Posters should be prepared as size A0 in portrait orientation.
- Poster presenters are responsible for the printing and transport of posters to the conference.
Dimensions [width x height]: 841 x 1189 mm
Dimensions [width x height]: 33.1 x 46.8 in.
- Posters will be assigned a number prior to the session, and should be hung on the corresponding numbered poster board.
- Poster presenters should hang their posters the morning of the poster session. Materials to hang posters will be provided.
- All posters should be removed at the end of the poster session.
Please note: The display of posters deviating from the guidelines for preparation above cannot be guaranteed.